Resources and Facilities at NI befit the excellent reputation and profile the Institute maintains. They provide an efficient and effective support to the students in their pursuit of academic excellence.
The Institute will have well-stocked library.
1) Reference books are not to be issued.
2) Books cannot be issued for more than 7 days. Books that are issued cannot be re-issued again ( for second time) . They may be re-issued only after an interval of 3 weeks.
3) Members/Students are fully responsible for the books they borrow from library.
4) Students should be sure of the ‘Membership Number’ before borrowing books from the library.
5) In case of damage or loss of library books, double the cost (of present price of the book) will be charged.
6) If library books are not returned within 7 days from the date of issue, a fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged from the last day of return.
7) Before borrowing books, students should ensure that they are in good condition.
8) If books are not returned in time (7 days) before Examination he/she will not be allowed to appear for WBUT/SEM/Final Examinations.