We gather information when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When you are registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email id, mailing (postal) address, contact number. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
There will be no unethical use of personal information, and in case of any doubt, you can immediately send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested students & aspirant candidates are requested to go through the academic programs briefly before filling up the form. If you are not convinced enough, you can give a call at +919830329882 for any quarries & doubts.
We don’t use underlying tracking technology to track the IP addresses of the visitors.
Any of the information we collect from you, may be used in one of the following ways-
1. We may use your personal details (name, email address, contact number or other data) to communicate with you. You may request to modify or delete information from our records any time if you wish as well.
2. Your information & data make easier for us to respond in a better way to your individual needs.
3. We frequently endeavor to develop our website offerings based on the information, testimonial & feedback we receive from you.
4. The email address & phone number you provide may possibly be used to send you information/promotion content or SMS, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
5. Our website is not tied up with any other affiliate websites and therefore no third party can contact the visitors/students who are enrolled for a complimentary counseling. We don’t sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties. We might also disclose your information when we consider release is right and proper to comply with the law, enforce our site policies. Our authorized members can get in touch with the registered candidates only.